About Jenna Robins BSc (Hons)
Jenna Robins graduated from Salford University obtaining a degree in TCM-Acupuncture (Traditional Chinese medicine) and also qualified from the London College of Massage in 1991 where she spent her time working successful clinics and completing teacher training.
Jenna specialises in TCM-Acupuncture and Deep tissue massage (DTM) to treat injuries, injury prevention, rehabbing, acute and chronic health conditions, chronic pain and depression.
Jenna uses a multi method approach providing acupuncture, massage, cupping, moxa and acu-kinesio taping and magnets for pain to achieve positive results for patients. She also provides Seaweed products for clients home use for skin and muscular complaints.
Jenna has now worked clinicly for 20 years with GPs, physiotherapist, psychotherapists and many other health care professionals.
As manager of Neal's Yard Remedies in Covent Garden, London, Jenna was the driving force to bring NYR to the North West and open the Manchester store!
Neal's Yard Remedies
After years of experience as manager of NYR Covent Garden/Manchester, Jenna had gained very valuable knowledge and experience.
Jenna Robins now spends her time running her own successful busy Acupuncture & DT-Massage clinics in Cheshire & Manchester.
Jenna was the complementary health columnist for Manchester's once "City Life magazine". She continues to write articles for publications and talks about health issues on BBC Radio Manchester. You can find Jenna columns with City Life via the web on the Guardian Group's Manchester Manchester Online website. Just type in Jenna Robins.
Karma Clinic product range
The Pure Seaweed Therapy Kit is the first product to be launched from Jenna's Karma Clinic range.
For further information see the products page.
- BSc (Hon) in TCM-Acupuncture
- BSc (Hon) in TCM Massage Body Work
- Practitioner Diploma in Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage LCM (Dip)
- Seaweed Therapist - NCB Body Wrap (Dip)
- Former Manager of Neal's Yard Remedies - Covent Garden (London) & Manchester UK
- Insight Care - Islington (London) - Homeopathic Pharmacy Manager & Homeopathic Dispenser for Dr. Ravi Ponniah
- Freelance Writer & Columnist
- Manchester BBC Radio - Holistic chat show host
- Founder of Karma Clinic
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Fully Insured